TREAT YO'SELF WITH AWESOME WALL DECOR
OR shop gifts for friends and family
This personalized watercolor painting makes a great gift — treat yo’self or your friends and family!
House Warming Gifts: This customized drawing is a wonderful gift for the new homeowner. (For the first-time homebuyer, consider "Our First Home" as the wording.)
Wedding Gifts: A personalized drawing of the couple's first home would be a thoughtful wedding gift, or an illustration of the venue they were married at. You could also consider two illustrations—one of the bride's childhood home and one of the groom's childhood home—that can be displayed side-by-side in their home.
Real Estate Gifts: For those who sell homes, this is a wonderful closing gift for your clients.
My custom home portraits are hand drawn using archival ink for fine detail and painted with watercolor on high quality cold pressed textured paper, which can be easily matted and framed. They are created from your photos as a reference for a one of a kind piece of artwork. I can change the season and remove distracting items such as signs, telephone poles, etc. The pictures shown are examples of previous architecture that I've painted, representing the style you will receive.
Actual size may vary slightly in order to make the best presentation for your portrait. Your portrait will be wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing. You will receive the original painting, unframed. It takes 2-3 weeks to complete after receiving your photo. The sizing available for portraits is standard for frames, so you'll have plenty of selections to choose from without having to purchase custom framing.
There are three standard sizes available:
• 5x7: The artwork itself is approximately 5 inches by 7 inches wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
• 8x10: The artwork itself is approximately 8 inches by 10 inches wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
• 11x14: The artwork itself is approximately 11 inches by 14 inches wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
Once you order, please email the following to Haley:
1. A photo of the house to be drawn—a straight on angle is wonderful, but multiple angles are appreciated.
2. Words to be lettered at the bottom. This could be any of the following: Address ("172 Nutmeg Street"), Last Name ("The Smiths"), or "Our First Home"
For the Best Quality Painting, Send a Quality Photo
The quality and detail of the painting will greatly depend on the quality of the photo you send. Please take a well-lit, front facing photo during normal daylight hours.