TREAT YO'SELF WITH AWESOME WALL DECOR
OR shop gifts for friends and family
Custom Home Illustration
Custom Home Illustration
This personalized hand drawn illustration makes a great gift for yourself or others!
House Warming Gifts: This customized drawing is a wonderful gift for the new homeowner. (For the first-time homebuyer, consider "Our First Home" as the wording.)
Wedding Gifts: A personalized drawing of the couple's first home would be a thoughtful wedding gift, or an illustration of the venue they were married at. You could also consider two illustrations—one of the bride's childhood home and one of the groom's childhood home—that can be displayed side-by-side in their home.
Real Estate Gifts: For those who sell homes, this is a wonderful closing gift for your clients.
Once you order, please email (email@example.com) the following to Haley:
1. A photo of the house to be drawn—a straight on angle is wonderful, but multiple angles are appreciated.
2. Words to be lettered at the bottom. This could be any of the following: Address ("172 Nutmeg Street"), Last Name ("The Smiths"), or "Our First Home"
How long does it take? It takes about 2-3 weeks to complete after receiving your photo.
What size is the drawing? There are three standard sizes available:
• 5x7: The drawing itself is approximately 5" by 7" on textured watercolor paper, wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing. The outer edge of pre-matted version measures 8"x10".
• 8x10: The drawing itself is approximately 8" by 10" on textured watercolor paper, wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing. The outer edge of pre-matted version measures 11"x14".
• 11x14: The drawing itself is approximately 11 by 14 on textured watercolor paper, wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
What if I am not satisfied with the result and need changes made to the drawing?
I will email a photo for approval and am happy to make up to two minor adjustments to your drawing (roofline additions, wreath additions, etc.). Additional adjustments (more than two) require an additional fee. However, major adjustments that require the drawing to be remade will have an additional charge due to cost of materials.
My custom home portraits are hand drawn using archival ink for fine detail and a watercolor overlay on textured watercolor paper. They are created from your photos as a reference for a one of a kind piece of artwork. I can change the season and remove distracting items such as signs, telephone poles, etc. Actual size may vary slightly in order to make the best presentation for your portrait. Your portrait will be wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing. It comes unframed.