TREAT YO'SELF WITH AWESOME WALL DECOR
OR shop gifts for friends and family
We all know how much our pets mean to us; they complete us. This is the purr-fect way to show them how much they mean to us. Who wouldn't love to see their pet as a sweet hand painted illustration? This personalized hand drawn illustration makes a great gift for yourself or others, and can even be sent straight to the recipient.
My custom pet portraits are hand drawn using archival ink for fine detail and painted with watercolor on high quality cold pressed textured paper, which can be easily matted and framed. They are created from your photos as a reference for a one of a kind piece of artwork. Keep in mind that I work directly from the photo, so a high quality, forward facing, and well-lit photo is best. Actual size may vary slightly in order to make the best presentation for your portrait. Your portrait will be wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing. You will receive the original painting, unframed. It takes 1-3 weeks to complete after receiving your photo. The sizing available for portraits is standard for frames, so you'll have plenty of selections to choose from without having to purchase custom framing. There are three standard sizes available:
• 5x7: The artwork itself is approximately 5" by 7" wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
• 8x10: The artwork itself is approximately 8" by 10" wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
• 11x14: The artwork itself is approximately 11" by 14" wrapped in an archival clear plastic sleeve, with a mat backing.
Once you order, please email (email@example.com) the following to Haley:
1. A photo of the animal to be drawn—a straight on angle is wonderful, but multiple angles are appreciated.
2. Words to be lettered at the bottom.
For the Best Quality Painting, Send a Quality Photo
The quality and detail of the painting will greatly depend on the quality of the photo you send. Please take a well-lit, front facing photo during normal daylight hours.